Thursday 30 March 1916
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marcel Labarbe .
The End of the World, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
while When a Man's a Man by Harold Bell Wright was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1916!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 30 March 1916 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Marcel Labarbe: Mont de Marsan physician.
- Stanley Cup: Montreal Canadiens (NHA) beat Portland Rosebuds (PCHA), 3 games to 2.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- George Wilton Ballard - M-O-T-H-E-R (A Word That Means the World to Me)
- My Mother's Rosary - Henry Burr
- The Lights of My Home Town - Peerless Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?