Sunday 13 February 1916
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include James Griffith and Rudolf Säumenicht.
The Three Musketeers, directed by Charles Swickard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
while Mr. Britling Sees It Through by H. G. Wells was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1916!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1916 ?
- James Griffith: Los Angeles, California -- Actor (Sheriff of Cochise).
- Rudolf Säumenicht: German Nazi military, a Sturmbannführer (Major), in the Waffen-SS during World War II.
- Rudolf Saumenicht: Germany Military man.
- John Reed: English actor singer and dancer (d. 2010).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1916 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- He's Got a Bungalow - Arthur Fields
- You'd Never Know That Old Home Town of Mine - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- M-O-T-H-E-R (A Word That Means the World to Me) - Henry Burr
- Is There Still Room for Me 'Neath the Old Apple Tree? - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Araby - Harry Macdonough
- When Old Bill Bailey Plays the Ukelele - Peerless Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?