Saturday 11 March 1916
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include [James] Harold Wilson and Ezra Jack Keats.
Avatar, directed by Carmine Gallone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 March 1916!
Which were the important events of 11 March 1916 ?
- Zambia - Youth Day.
- Saint Rosina
- Saint Alberta
- Saint Vindician
- Blessed Auria
- Lesotho - Moshoeshoe Day.
- Lithuania - Reestablishment of Lithuania's Independence.
- United States - Johnny Appleseed Day, 311 Day
- Blessed John Righi
- [James] Harold Wilson: (L) British Prime Minister (1964-70, 1974-76).
- Ezra Jack Keats: children's literature author (d. 1983).
- Lucien Barjon: French stage, film and television actor, who died on 31 December 2000 in Bagnols-sur-Cèze, France.
- Evelyn Finley: American actor, equestrian and cowgirl.
- Harold Wilson: British politician who became Prime Minister 3/04/1974 upon Edward Heath’s resignation.
- Ezra Keats: American author and illustrator (d. 1983)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 11 March 1916
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1916 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Everybody - Bert Williams
- We'll Build a Little Home in the U.S.A. - James F. Harrison & James Reed
- Old Folks at Home - Taylor Trio
- Stop, Look, and Listen (Medley) - Victor Military Band
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?