Saturday 18 March 1916
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 18, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Arie van Vliet and Serge Arcouët.
Silas Marner, directed by Ernest C. Warde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 March 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1916!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1916 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Arie van Vliet
- Louis Toebosch: composer.
- Serge Arcouët: French author of detective and espionage novels.
- Gabriel Bithorn Soto: Professional right-handed pitcher who became the first baseball player from Puerto Rico to play in Major League Baseball.
- Arie Vliet: Dutch cyclist, an Olympic Gold Medal champion at the Berlin games in 1936.
- Arie Van Vliet: Netherlands sport Champion.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Neapolitan Love Song - Reinald Werrenrath
- When I Get Back to the U.S.A. - Billy Murray