Thursday 2 March 1916
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 2, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anne Vondeling and Bernard George.
Silas Marner, directed by Ernest C. Warde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 March 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1916!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1916 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Anne Vondeling: Male Dutch soc democratic party-minister, dies at 63.
- Bernard George: Stevens composer.
- Elisabeth OL [Carmen Sylva]: Queen of Romania, dies at age 72.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Go to Sleep, My Dusky Baby - Olive Kline & Elsie Baker & Marguerite Dunlap
- Casey's Description of His Fight - Russell Hunting (as Michael Casey)