Monday 20 March 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 20, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Messmer and Piarre Messmer.
The Queen of Spades, directed by Yakov Protazanov, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 March 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 March 1916!
Which were the important events of 20 March 1916 ?
- Feast of St. Cuthbert, patron saint of Northumbria (died 704)
- Saint Alexandra
- Saint Herbert (died 687)
- Canberra Day
- Meat Out Day
- International Astrology Day
- New Year of Iranian Calendar: Norouz occurs on the vernal equinox.
- The second day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- The vernal equinox usually occurs on this day.
- Saint Wulfram (d.704)
- Pierre Messmer: French politician, served as Prime Minister under Georges Pompidou from 6 July 1972 to 27 May 1974.
- Piarre Messmer: Vincennes Military man.
- Ren? Poirre: Magnac-Laval Military man.
- Ota Benga: Congolese pygmy (Born 1884).
- Albert Einstein publishes his general theory of relativity.
- Allies attack Zeebrugge Belgium.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Lights of My Home Town - Peerless Quartet
- My Mother's Rosary - Henry Burr
- M-O-T-H-E-R (A Word That Means the World to Me) - George Wilton Ballard