Friday 13 May 1927
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bice Valori and Paul-Armand Gette.
Crazy to Act, directed by Earle Rodney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 May 1927
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1927!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1927 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Bice Valori: Italian actress and comedienne who appeared in theater and on TV, usually in tandem with her husband, Psolo Panelli.
- Paul-Armand Gette
- Herbert Ross: American film director and producer (Born 1927).
- Clive Barnes: Drama critic (NY Times, New York Post).
- Archie Scott-Brown: English race car driver (d. 1958).
- Archie Brown: Scottish race car driver (d. 1958).
- Black Friday on Berlin Stock Exchange
- VVOG soccer team forms in Harderwijk
- George V proclaims the change of his title from King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland to King of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.