Friday 13 May 1927
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 13, 1927). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bice Valori and Paul-Armand Gette.
Crazy to Act, directed by Earle Rodney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 May 1927
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1927!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1927 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Bice Valori: Italian actress and comedienne who appeared in theater and on TV, usually in tandem with her husband, Psolo Panelli.
- Paul-Armand Gette
- Herbert Ross: American film director and producer (Born 1927).
- Clive Barnes: Drama critic (NY Times, New York Post).
- Archie Scott-Brown: English race car driver (d. 1958).
- Archie Brown: Scottish race car driver (d. 1958).
- Black Friday on Berlin Stock Exchange
- VVOG soccer team forms in Harderwijk
- George V proclaims the change of his title from King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland to King of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.