Tuesday 13 November 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Steve Bilko and Michel Gauquelin.
Show People, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
while The Greene Murder Case by S. S. Van Dine was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1928!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1928 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Steve Bilko: American baseball player (d. 1978).
- Michel Gauquelin: French psychologist and statistician with degrees from the Sorbonne.
- Helena Carroll: Scottish-American actress (d. 2013).
- Hampton Hawes: American pianist and author (d. 1977).
- Abraham M "Mark" Lidzbarski: Polish / German orientalist, dies at 60.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?