Saturday 13 November 1909
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul de Vree and Geddes MacGregor.
De onde veje, directed by Edith Buemann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1909!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1909 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Paul de Vree: Flemish author (Between Doubt & Tears).
- Geddes MacGregor: Scottish-American educator, Professor of Philosophy of Religion, Dean of USC Graduate School of Religion, 1960, and author of many books, articles, recordings and reviews.
- Gunnar Björnstrand: Swedish actor and singer (d. 1986).
- Aeneas Mackay: Dutch Anti-Revolutionary politician who served as Prime Minister of the Netherlands from 1888 to 1891.
- Ben Simpson of Hamilton Tigers kicks 9 singles in a game.
- 259 miners die in a fire at Saint Paul Mine at Cherry Illinois.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 November 1909
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1909 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Honey On Our Honeymoon - Henry Burr
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1909?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?