Saturday 13 November 1909
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Geddes MacGregor and Paul de Vree.
De onde veje, directed by Edith Buemann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
while The Trail of the Lonesome Pine by John Fox, Jr. was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1909!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1909 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Geddes MacGregor: Scottish-American educator, Professor of Philosophy of Religion, Dean of USC Graduate School of Religion, 1960, and author of many books, articles, recordings and reviews.
- Paul de Vree: Flemish author (Between Doubt & Tears).
- Gunnar Björnstrand: Swedish actor and singer (d. 1986).
- Aeneas Mackay: Dutch Anti-Revolutionary politician who served as Prime Minister of the Netherlands from 1888 to 1891.
- Ben Simpson of Hamilton Tigers kicks 9 singles in a game.
- 259 miners die in a fire at Saint Paul Mine at Cherry Illinois.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1909 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Honey On Our Honeymoon - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?