Monday 13 November 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Buck O'Neil .
Dr. Gar el Hama I, directed by Eduard Schnedler-Srensen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
while The Harvester by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1911!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1911 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Want a Girl Just Like the Girl That Married Dear Old Dad - Walter Van Brunt & American Quartet
- Alexander's Ragtime Band - Billy Murray
- The Camptown Races (Gwine to Run All Night) - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?