Sunday 13 October 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hugo David Weisgall and André Lagarde.
Mama, directed by Andrés Muschietti, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 October 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 October 1912!
Which were the important events of 13 October 1912 ?
- RC Saints - translation (1163) of Saint Edward the Confessor; memorial of Saint Gerald of Aurillac
- Roman festivals - Fontanalia: festival dedicated to Fontus
- French Republican Calendar - POche (Peach) Day, twenty-second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- John Peel Day - A day celebrating the life and influence of the late John Peel.
- Hugo David Weisgall: Ivancice Moravia, Czech Republic -- Composer (4 Impressions).
- André Lagarde: French professor and historian of literature.
- Roger Wybot: French military officer, specializing in intelligence information.
- Cornel Wilde: Slovak-American actor director producer and screenwriter (d. 1989).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Whistle It - Ada Jones & Peerless Quartet
- Way Down South - Heidelberg Quintet