Monday 14 May 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 14, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Diane Arbus [Nemerov] in New York City and Bea Arthur.
Jack and the Beanstalk, directed by Gary J. Tunnicliffe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 May 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 1923!
Which were the important events of 14 May 1923 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
- Bea Arthur: Actress.
- Diane Arbus [Nemerov] in New York City: New York, USA; photographer (Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Nudists).
- François-Jean Armorin: French war correspondent, journalist and writer.
- Antoine Hurel: Colombiers EXecutives.
- Adnan Pachachi: Iraqi politician Iraqi Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Mrinal Sen: Bangladeshi-Indian director producer and screenwriter.
- Charles de Freycinet: Prime Minister of France (Born 1828).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Love Sends a Little Gift of Roses - Columbia Orchestra
- Wonderful One - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra