Monday 21 May 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 21, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ara Parseghian and Armand Borel.
Trapped, directed by Luis Mandoki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 May 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 May 1923!
Which were the important events of 21 May 1923 ?
- Saint Constantine the Great
- Saints Constantine and Helena
- Saint Mireille
- Saint Charles-EugFne de Mazenod
- Dia de la Afrocolombianidad marks the abolition of slavery in Colombia.
- Navy Day (Dfa de las Glorias Navales) in Chile.
- Saint Goderik
- Ara Parseghian: American football player and coach of Armenian and French descent who guided the University of Notre Dame to national championships in 1966 and 1973.
- Armand Borel: Swiss-American mathematician and academic (d. 2003).
- Hervé Jaouen: French naval officer, a vice admiral who died on 16 January 1986 in Paris.
- Desir Carre
- Bettye Danoff: LPGA golfer.
- Evelyn Ward: American actress (d. 2012).
- Vernon Biever: American photographer (Born 1923).
- Doris Mae Akers: Gospel singer / songwriter.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Underneath the Mellow Moon - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- You Know You Belong to Somebody Else (So Why Don't You Leave Me Alone) - Henry Burr
- Saw Mill River Road - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Dreamy Melody - Art Landry & His Orchestra