Sunday 27 May 1923
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 27, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henry Kissinger and Nicole Stéphane.
Trapped, directed by Luis Mandoki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 May 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 May 1923!
Which were the important events of 27 May 1923 ?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- Pope John I
- Saint Julius the Veteran
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Venerable Bede
- Lag Ba'omer in Judaism (2005)
- Children's Day in Nigeria
- Henry Kissinger: German-American government official, advisor, negotiator and Secretary of State under President Nixon who was honored with the Nobel Peace Prize in 1973 and the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 1977.
- Nicole Stéphane
- Jacques Lunis: France sport Champion.
- James Arness: Actor.
- Sumner Redstone: American businessman and philanthropist.
- The Ku Klux Klan in the United States defies a law requiring publication of its members.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Underneath the Mellow Moon - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- You Know You Belong to Somebody Else (So Why Don't You Leave Me Alone) - Henry Burr
- Saw Mill River Road - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Dreamy Melody - Art Landry & His Orchestra