Monday 28 May 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 28, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include György Ligeti and Henry Kissinger.
Under Two Jags, directed by George Jeske, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 May 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1923!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1923 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- György Ligeti: Romanian-Austrian composer and educator (d. 2006).
- Sumner Redstone: Businessman.
- Henry Kissinger: Statesman.
- Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao: Indian actor,director,producer and politician (d. 1998).
- Gyorgy Ligeti: Hungarian composer (d. 2006).
- N Rao: Indian actor director producer and politician 10th Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh (d. 1996).
- Attorney General says it is legal for women to wear trousers anywhere
- US unemployment has nearly ended
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Love Sends A Little Gift Of Roses - Sam Ash
- Bambalina - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra