Saturday 15 July 1905
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 15, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Yves Gauffreteau and Dorothy Fields.
Coney Island at Night, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 July 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 July 1905!
Which were the important events of 15 July 1905 ?
- Saint Vladimir the Great's day (Eastern Orthodox; Roman Catholic)
- Confuflux (Discordianism)
- Saint Swithun's feast day (Anglican Church)
- Japan - Third day of Obon feast period
- Palermo, Sicily - Festival of Santa Rosalia
- Brunei - Birthday of the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam
- Botswana - President's Day
- Saint Donald's feast day
- Brazil - International Men's Day
- Yves Gauffreteau: French cook, noted for his roadside cooking as part of the 'Croisière noire' expedition across Africa (28 October 1924 to 26 June 1925), organized by André Citroën to raise brand awareness and to open a motorized regular route on the African continent.
- Dorothy Fields: US singer ("Way you Look Tonight"), dies at age 68.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1905 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tammany - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Tammany - Arthur Pryor's Band