Wednesday June 15, 1904
US date format: 6/15/1904, UK date format: 15/6/1904
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 15, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
The Wonderful Living Fan, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 15, 1904?
- Commemoration of Evelyn Underhill (Anglican mystic and poet)
- Roman Catholic Church ? Feast of Saint Germaine Cousin, patron of shepherdesses and of victims of child abuse
- Roman Catholic Church and some Anglican churches: Corpus Christi (moveable feast, 2006)
- Saint Vitus' Day ? Vitus Diena held in medieval Latvia
- See more
- A fire aboard the steamboat SS General Slocum in New York City's East River kills 1,000.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 15, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bob Roberts - The Ghost That Never Walked
- Haydn Quartet - Blue Bell