Thursday 16 April 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Hodiak and Pierre Thiers.
Brewster's Millions, directed by Oscar C. Apfel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while T. Tembarom by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1914!
Which were the important events of 16 April 1914 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
- John Hodiak: American actor in radio and film who first worked as a radio actor in Chicago before landing a contract with MGM.
- Pierre Thiers: France sport Champion.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Little Gray Home in the West - Maggie Teyte
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?