Saturday 4 April 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 4, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marguerite Duras and Gustave Camus.
Cabiria, directed by Giovanni Pastrone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 April 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1914!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1914 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Marguerite Duras: South Vietnamese-French author of over 70 books plus plays and cinema adaptations.
- John Beith: British diplomat.
- Gustave Camus: Belgian painter.
- Colin Stokes: American industrial executive.
- Richard Coogan: American actor (d. 2014).
- Perils of Pauline shown for 1st time in LA
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Broadway Medley - Pietro Deiro
- Rebecca of Sunny-brook Farm - Henry Burr & Helen Clark
- Victor Herbert & His Orchestra - Sweethearts