Tuesday 21 April 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 21, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Émile Pollak and Norman Panama.
Caught in the Rain, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 April 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1914!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1914 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Émile Pollak: French lawyer who was one of the great figures of the French Bar between the 1940s and the late 1970s.
- Norman Panama: American screenwriter and director (Born 1914).
- Angelo Savoldi: Italian-American wrestler and promoter co-founded International World Class Championship Wrestling (d. 2013).
- US marines occupy Vera Cruz MTxico, stay six months.
- 3,000 U.S. Marines land in Vera Cruz, Mexico.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Cross the Great Divide (I'll Wait for You) - Haydn Quartet
- The Ragtime Dream - American Quartet