Monday 20 April 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Carlo Biagi and Betty Lou Gerson.
Neptune's Daughter, directed by Herbert Brenon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while Pollyanna by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1914!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1914 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Betty Lou Gerson: American actress (d. 1999).
- Carlo Biagi: Italian soccer/football player.
- Robert Galambos: American scientist and professor of neurosciences.
- Luis Jimenez Barahona: Costa Rican philosopher and writer.
- Betty Gerson: American actress (d. 1999).
- 18th Boston Marathon won by James Duffy of Canada in 2:25:01.2.
- 33 killed by soldiers during mine strike in Ludlow Colorado.
- 19 men, women, and children die in the Ludlow Massacre during a Colorado coal-miner's strike.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Old Folks Rag - Fred Van Eps
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?