Monday 20 April 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 20, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Carlo Biagi and Betty Lou Gerson.
Caught in the Rain, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 April 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1914!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1914 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Betty Lou Gerson: American actress (d. 1999).
- Carlo Biagi: Italian soccer/football player.
- Robert Galambos: American scientist and professor of neurosciences.
- Luis Jimenez Barahona: Costa Rican philosopher and writer.
- Betty Gerson: American actress (d. 1999).
- 18th Boston Marathon won by James Duffy of Canada in 2:25:01.2.
- 33 killed by soldiers during mine strike in Ludlow Colorado.
- 19 men, women, and children die in the Ludlow Massacre during a Colorado coal-miner's strike.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Cross the Great Divide (I'll Wait for You) - Haydn Quartet
- The Ragtime Dream - American Quartet