Friday 24 April 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 24, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Geraldo França de Lima and Bernard Caulfield.
Caught in the Rain, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 April 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 April 1914!
Which were the important events of 24 April 1914 ?
- Saint Alexander (died 178)
- Genocide Remembrance Day in Armenia.
- Republic Day in The Gambia (1970).
- Newman's Day.
- 24-Hour Comics Day.
- Saint Maria-Euphrasia Pelletier (d.1868)
- Saint Honorius
- Saint Fidelis of Sigmaringen
- Saint Egbert of Northumbria
- Saint Deodatus
- Geraldo França de Lima
- Bernard Caulfield: judge.
- Sally Jong: Dutch Jewish physician, who became an assistant of Joseph Mengele in his twin project and died after the war in KZ Buchenwald.
- Loe Jong: Dutch and Jewish historian and journalist, the writer of the Dutch standard work "The Kingdom of the Netherlands During World War II".
- Ruth White: Perth Amboy, New Jersey -- Actress (Up the Down Staircase).
- William Castle: American director producer and screenwriter (d. 1977).
- Phil Watson: Canadian ice hockey player and coach (Born 1914).
- Justin Wilson: American Cajun chef and humorist (Born 1914).
- Larry Blake: American actor (d. 1982).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Cross the Great Divide (I'll Wait for You) - Haydn Quartet
- The Ragtime Dream - American Quartet