Wednesday 16 May 1990
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Thomas Sangster and Victoria Clydesdale.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Vogue by Madonna.
In UK Killer by Adamski was in the top 5 hits.
Bird on a Wire, directed by John Badham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Masquerade by Janet Dailey was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Answers with Bayless Conley.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Captive or The Cliffhanger: Edward Randy.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 May 1990!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 16 May 1990 ?
- Saint HonorT of Amiens
- Saint Andrew Bobola
- Saint Ubaldus
- Adelaide Cup day - South Australia (2005).
- Saint Simon Stock
- Saint John Nepomuk or John Nepomucene (1330 - 1393)
- Saint Brendan the Navigator - also in the Irish Calendar.
- Teacher's Day in Malaysia.
- Thomas Sangster: English actor.
- Victoria Clydesdale: Scottish child murder victim in the Dunblane school massacre.
- Thomas Brodie-Sangster: TV Actor.
- Amanda Carreras: Gibraltarian tennis player.
- Charlotte Crosby: English television personality.
- Juventus wins 19th UEFA Cup in Avellino.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?