Tuesday 16 December 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include de Seguins and George Ignatieff.
The Battle of Shiloh, directed by Joseph Smiley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while The Inside of the Cup by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 December 1913!
Which were the important events of 16 December 1913 ?
- R.C. Saints - O Sapientia ; Adelaide of Italy
- South Africa - Day of Reconciliation
- Nepal - Constitution Day (To be confirmed)
- Kazakhstan - Independence Day
- Bahrain - National Day
- Bangladesh - Victory Day
- de Seguins: Orleans Military man.
- George Ignatieff: Russian-Canadian scholar and diplomat 8th Canadian Ambassador to the United Nations (d. 1989).
- Salik Lucknawi: Indian journalist and poet (d. 2013).
- Charlie Chaplin begins his film career at Keystone for $150 a week.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Peg O' My Heart - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?