Monday 22 December 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 22, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anthony Barber and Giorgio Oberweger.
Claudine, directed by John Berry, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 December 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 December 1913!
Which were the important events of 22 December 1913 ?
- R.C. Saints - commemoration of Frances Xavier Cabrini
- Spain: the main draw of Spanish National Lottery, where it is a Christmas tradition.
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Capricorn
- In the Northern Hemisphere, the winter solstice occurs on or very close to this date. In the Southern Hemisphere, the summer solstice occurs around this time.
- Also see December 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Japan - T?ji (winter solstice)
- Anthony Barber: Doncaster bookseller.
- Giorgio Oberweger: Italian discus thrower and hurdler (d. 1998).
- Menelik II King of Ethiopia (1896-1913): dies at age 69.