Monday 15 December 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Rik Jacobs and Prudent Joye.
The Battle of Shiloh, directed by Joseph Smiley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while Laddie (novel) by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 December 1913!
Which were the important events of 15 December 1913 ?
- Rik Jacobs: Flemish stage manager.
- Prudent Joye: France sport Champion.
- Roger Gaudry: French Canadian chemist, businessman and corporate director (Born 1913).
- Muriel Rukeyser: United States -- Poet (1977 Shelley Memorial Award).
- Nicaragua becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires Convention.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Peg O' My Heart - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?