Sunday 14 December 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 14, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Archie Moore and Dan Dailey.
Atlantis, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 December 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 1913!
Which were the important events of 14 December 1913 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
- Archie Moore: Athlete.
- Dan Dailey: American actor (d. 1978).
- Jean Trignac: French criminal, a thug and thief who viciously assaulted eight people.
- Greece formally takes possession of Crete.
- Haruna, the fourth and last ship of the Kongo-class, launches, eventually becoming one of the Japanese workhorses during World War I and World War II.