Sunday 17 February 1946
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 17, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include André Dussolier and Alice Dona.
Breakfast in Hollywood, directed by Harold D. Schuster, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Casper the Friendly Ghost.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 February 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 February 1946!
Which were the important events of 17 February 1946 ?
- Saint Evermodus
- Saint Alexis Falconieri (d. 1310)
- Saint Seven Founders of the Servites
- Random Acts of Kindness Day.
- Ancient Latvia - Tanis Diena observed.
- Saint Silvinus
- Roman Empire - Quirinalia in honor of Quirinus.
- André Dussolier
- Alice Dona: French singer and songwriter.
- André Dussollier: French actor and comedian, often nominated for best actor.
- Steve Grossman: American politician, a candidate in the race for Governor of Massachusetts in July 2002.
- Helge Jordal: Norwegian actor who has distinguished himself in several roles on the film screen, television, stage and cabaret theatres across the country.
- Valdemar Bandolowski: Denmark -- Yachting (1976, 80 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Marie-France Picart: French freemason, head of 'la Grande Loge féminine.
- Dodie Stevens: American singer.
- Shahrnush Parsipur: Iranian-American author and academic.
- Jean-Pierre Martin: French architect, not to be confused with the writer of the same name (born in Nantes in 1948).
- Zina Bethune in New York City: New York, USA; actress (Nurses, Who's That Knocking at My Door).
- Humanistic Covenant forms in Amsterdam.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1946 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Day by Day - Frank Sinatra
- Frank Sinatra - Oh! What It Seemed to Be
- Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! - Woody Herman & His Orchestra