Monday 11 February 1946
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 11, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Timothy Chambers and Jeffrey Gitomer.
Breakfast in Hollywood, directed by Harold D. Schuster, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Casper the Friendly Ghost.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 February 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1946!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1946 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
- Jeffrey Gitomer: Author.
- Timothy Chambers: Pediatrician.
- M C: Walker; CEO (Iceland Frozen Foods).
- Kitty Hawks: American interior designer with celebrity clients.
- Knut Vollebæk: Norwegian diplomat and politician of the Christian Democratic Party.
- Pierre Curzi: Canadian actor screenwriter and politician.
- Chris Rush: American comedian actor and author.
- Ian Porterfield: Scottish-English footballer and manager (d. 2007).
- The U.S. Military Tribunal in Japan convicts Lieutenant General Masaharu Homma of the Japanese Army of ordering the Bataan Death March and condoning other wartime atrocities. He is sentenced to death by firing squad.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1946 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Day by Day - Frank Sinatra
- Frank Sinatra - Oh! What It Seemed to Be
- Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! - Woody Herman & His Orchestra