Monday 18 April 1927
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Pasqua and Samuel P Huntington.
Geheimnisse einer Seele, directed by Georg Wilhelm Pabst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
while Elmer Gantry by Sinclair Lewis was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1927!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1927 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- Charles Pasqua: French politician, minister of interior and the management of the territory in 1993.
- Samuel P Huntington: American political scientist (d. 2008).
- Samuel Huntington: American political scientist author and academic (d. 2008).
- Tadeusz Mazowiecki: Polish journalist and politician Prime Minister of Poland (d. 2013).
- Chiang Kai-shek forms anti-government in China.
- The Kuomintang (Nationalist Chinese) set up a government in Nanking, China.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?