Thursday 21 April 1927
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gerald Flood and Robert Brustein in New York City.
Geheimnisse einer Seele, directed by Georg Wilhelm Pabst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1927!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1927 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Gerald Flood: British actor (d. 1989).
- Robert Brustein in New York City: New York, USA; dean (Yale School of Drama).
- Suzanne Sarroca: Carcassonnne Opera Singers.
- Ahmed Arif: Turkish poet and author (d. 1991).
- Robert Savoie: Canadian operatic baritone (Born 1927).
- A banking crisis hits Japan.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 21 April 1927
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?