Wednesday 13 April 1927
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mari Blanchard in Long Beach and Rosa Joyce Plesters Brommelie.
The King of Kings, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1927!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1927 ?
- Mari Blanchard in Long Beach: California, USA; actress (Kathy - Klondike).
- Rosa Joyce Plesters Brommelie: Conservation Scientist.
- Lord Wedderburn: of Charlton Queen's Council.
- Walo Lüönd: Swiss movie actor, best known for his role in the movie The Swissmakers (Die Schweizermacher) along with comedian Emil Steinberger.
- Bernard Mallet: French journalist and militant royalist.
- Maurice Ronet: Nice, France -- Actor (Frantic, Sphinz, Circle of Love)
- Rosemary Haughton: English-American philosopher theologian and author
- Antonino Rocca: Argentine professional wrestler (Born 1927)
- Georg Voigt: German lawyer and politician Mayor of Marburg (d. 1927).
- Stanley Cup: Ottawa Senators beat Boston Bruins, in 2 games and 2 ties
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 April 1927
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?