Sunday 18 March 1990
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 18, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Wilson Gonzalez Ochsenknecht and Saina Nehwal.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Escapade by Janet Jackson.
In UK Dub Be Good To Me by Beats International featuring Lindy Layton was in the top 5 hits.
Pretty Woman, directed by Garry Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Parting With Illusions by Vladimir Pozner was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Aerolina.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dirty Harry or Earth Shaker.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 March 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1990!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1990 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Wilson Gonzalez Ochsenknecht
- Saina Nehwal: Athlete.
- Hozie Hozier: Musician.
- Corey Liuget: American football player.
- Robin Harris: American actor and comedian (Born 1953).
- 1st free elections in East Germany, Conservatives beat Communists
- 32-day lockout by baseball owners ends
- A Tampa little leaguer, dies after being struck by a pitch
- Colleen Walker wins Circle K Tucson LPGA Golf Open.
- Twelve paintings, collectively worth US$100+ million, are stolen from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston, Massachusetts by two thieves posing as police officers. This is the largest art theft in US history, and the paintings (as of 2007) have not been recovered.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Quincy Jones - The Secret Garden
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Miki Howard - Love Under New Management
- Janet Jackson - Escapade
- Heritage - Earth, Wind & Fire (Featuring The Boys)
- Alyson Williams - I Need Your Lovin'
- Where Do We Go From Here - Stacy Lattisaw & Johnny Gill
- Troop - Spread My Wings
- Stephanie Mills - Comfort Of A Man
- Luther Vandross - Treat You Right
Top #10 Latin songs
- Kaoma - Lambada
- Ana Gabriel - Soledad
- La Cima Del Cielo - Ricardo Montaner
- Daniela Romo - Quiero Amanecer Con Alguien
- La Vida Decidio - Emmanuel
- Para Amarnos Mas - Mijares
- Embrujada (Estoy) - Yuri
- Abre Las Ventanas Al Amor - Roberto Carlos
- Luis Enrique - Mi Mundo
- Lambada-Llorando Se Fue - Teresa Guerra
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Beats International featuring Lindy Layton - Dub Be Good To Me
- The Brits 1990 - Various Artists
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Love Shack - The B-52s
- Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?