Sunday 18 March 1956
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 18, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ingemar Stenmark and Rick Martel.
In UK It's Almost Tomorrow by The Dreamweavers was in the top 5 hits.
Forbidden Planet, directed by Fred M. Wilcox, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Eloise by Kay Thompson and Hilary Knight was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heidi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 March 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1956!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1956 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Ingemar Stenmark: Swedish skier.
- Rick Martel: Canadian wrestler.
- "The Model" Rick Martel [Richard Vignault]: Wrestler (WWF / AWA).
- Ingamar Stenmark: Sweden -- Slalom (1980 Olympics - 2 Gold Medals).
- Deborah Jeane Palfrey: American escort agency operator (d. 2008).
- Deborah Palfrey: American madam (d. 2008).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?