Monday 18 March 1929
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Christa Wolf and Ctirad Kohoutek.
Aelita: Queen of Mars, directed by Yakov Protazanov, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1929!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1929 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Christa Wolf: German Novelist (Divided Heaven).
- Ctirad Kohoutek: Composer.
- Kai Winding: Rocker.
- Jacki Clérico: French businessman (d. 2013).
- John Macurdy: American opera singer.
- Samuel Pisar: Polish-American lawyer and author (d. 2015)
- Jack Sowards: American screenwriter and producer (d. 2007)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?