Saturday 30 March 1929
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Dysart in Brighton and Shirley Stoler.
The Wild Party, directed by Dorothy Arzner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
while Peder Victorious by O.E. Rolvaag was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1929!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1929 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Richard Dysart in Brighton: Massachusetts, USA; actor (Leland MacKenzie - L.A.
- Shirley Stoler: Brooklyn, New York -- Actress (Frankenhooker, 7 Beauties).
- Richard Dysart: American actor and star of the popular TV series, "L.
- Ray Musto: American soldier and politician (d. 2014).
- István Rózsavölgyi: Hungarian runner (d. 2012).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?