Saturday 30 March 1929US date format: 3/30/1929, UK date format: 30/3/1929
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 30, 1929). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Dysart and Richard Dysart in Brighton.
The Charlatan, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 March 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1929!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1929 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Richard Dysart: American actor and star of the popular TV series, "L.
- Lennart Meri: Statesman.
- Richard Dysart in Brighton: Massachusetts, USA; actor (Leland MacKenzie - L.A.
- Shirley Stoler: Brooklyn, New York -- Actress (Frankenhooker, 7 Beauties).
- Ray Musto: American soldier and politician (d. 2014).
- István Rózsavölgyi: Hungarian runner (d. 2012).