Tuesday 12 March 1929
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 12, 1929). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bernard Costello and Lupe Anguiano.
Arsenal, directed by Aleksandr Dovzhenko, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 March 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 March 1929!
Which were the important events of 12 March 1929 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Gregoru Diena observed.
- Flag Day in Venezuela.
- "National Day" of the Republic of Jamtland
- Sweden - Namesday of Crown Princess Victoria, an Official Flag Day.
- Mauritius - National Day.
- St. Justina
- St. Jozefina
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast day of: St. Theophanes the Confessor
- Arbor Day in China.
- St. Maximilian
- Bernard Costello: United States -- Double sculls (1956 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Lupe Anguiano: Mexican-American civil rights activist.
- Win Tin: Burmese journalist.
- Asa Griggs Candler: American businessman (Born 1851).