Monday 6 May 1907US date format: 5/6/1907, UK date format: 6/5/1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 6, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Weeb Ewbank NFL coach (Baltimore Colts and Mario Bandini.
The Golden Beetle, directed by Segundo de Chomón, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 May 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 1907 ?
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
- Weeb Ewbank NFL coach (Baltimore Colts: New York Jets).
- Mario Bandini: Italy Scientist.
- Weeb Ewbank: American football player and coach (d. 1998).
- 33rd Kentucky Derby: Andy Minder aboard Pink Star wins in 2:12.6.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Irish Rosie - Ada Jones
- School Days (When We Were a Couple of Kids) - Byron G. Harlan