Sunday 26 May 1907
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Wayne and Jean Bernard (physician).
The Golden Beetle, directed by Segundo de Chomón, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 May 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 May 1907!
Which were the important events of 26 May 1907 ?
- Saint Germain of Paris
- Blessed Pieter of Ter Duinen
- Saint William of Aquitaine
- Saint Simitrius
- Saint Philip Neri (died 1595)
- Saint Lambert (d.1154)
- Saint Berenger (died 1093)
- Georgia - National Day
- Poland - Mother's Day
- Australia - National Sorry Day
- John Wayne: American actor, one of the historic icons of the silver screen.
- Jean Bernard (physician)
- Kurt Pahlen
- Carleton Young: New York, United States -- Actor (Reefer Madness, Pride of the Bowery).
- Antonio Paz: Spanish painter and sculptor who died in Santos, Brazil, on January 14, 1977.
- Jean Bernard: French physician and haematologist (d. 2006).
- Ida McKinley: American wife of William McKinley 25th First Lady of the United States (d. 1907).
- Chicago White Sox Ed Walsh no-hits New York Highlanders, 8-1 in five inning game.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1907 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- San Antonio (Cowboy Song) - Billy Murray
- You Can Have Broadway - Billy Murray
- The Tale the Church Bell Tolled - Frank Stanley
- Won't You Come Over to My House? - Henry Burr