Saturday 11 May 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rose Auslander and Robert McAlpine.
while The Brass Bowl by Louis J. Vance was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 May 1907!
Which were the important events of 11 May 1907 ?
- Saint Francis of Girolamo
- Saint Estella
- Holiday of the City of Miskolc (since 1992).
- Saint Odilo of Cluny
- Saint Majolus of Cluny
- Saint James Walworth
- Blessed John Rochester
- Saint Bertilla
- Saint Gengou Gangulphus
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Mamertus, first of the Ice Saints
- Roman Empire - Feast of the Lemures (See Larvae).
- Saint Gauthier of Esterp
- Rose Auslander: German poet (d. 1988).
- Robert McAlpine: Scottish business director and member of the British aristocracy, his family owned the company Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd.
- Rose Ausländer: Ukrainian-English poet and author (d. 1988).
- Rip Sewell: American baseball player and coach (d. 1989).
- John Albert Delany composer: dies at age 54.
- Bank of SF incorporated
- 32 Shriners are killed when their chartered train derails at a switch near Surf Depot in Lompoc, California.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Irish Rosie - Ada Jones
- School Days (When We Were a Couple of Kids) - Byron G. Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?