Thursday 23 May 1907US date format: 5/23/1907, UK date format: 23/5/1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 23, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kenneth Allen and Laurence Olivier.
The Golden Beetle, directed by Segundo de Chomón, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 May 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1907!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1907 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Laurence Olivier: Actor.
- Kenneth Allen: engineer.
- Matthew Campbell: British senior civil servant.
- Adrien Gand: French priest of the Catholic Church, ordained in 1933, consecrated a bishop in 1964 and appointed coadjutor of the diocese of Lille, where he became bishop from 1968 to 1983.
- Jean Bernachot: Montceau les Mines Military man.
- The unicameral Parliament of Finland gathers for its first plenary session.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1907 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- San Antonio (Cowboy Song) - Billy Murray
- You Can Have Broadway - Billy Murray
- The Tale the Church Bell Tolled - Frank Stanley
- Won't You Come Over to My House? - Henry Burr