Thursday May 23, 1907
US date format: 5/23/1907, UK date format: 23/5/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on May 23, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Matthew Campbell and Kenneth Allen.
The Golden Beetle, directed by Segundo de Chomón, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of May 23, 1907?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- See more
- The unicameral Parliament of Finland gathers for its first plenary session.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 23, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Henry Burr - Won't You Come Over to My House?
- Frank Stanley - The Tale the Church Bell Tolled
- Billy Murray - You Can Have Broadway
- Billy Murray - San Antonio (Cowboy Song)