Thursday 23 May 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kenneth Allen and Matthew Campbell.
while The Brass Bowl by Louis J. Vance was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1907!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1907 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Kenneth Allen: engineer.
- Matthew Campbell: British senior civil servant.
- Adrien Gand: French priest of the Catholic Church, ordained in 1933, consecrated a bishop in 1964 and appointed coadjutor of the diocese of Lille, where he became bishop from 1968 to 1983.
- Jean Bernachot: Montceau les Mines Military man.
- The unicameral Parliament of Finland gathers for its first plenary session.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Wedding of Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy Smith (new version) - Cal Stewart
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?