Tuesday 28 May 1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 28, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henry Ritz and Frederick George Emmison.
The Golden Beetle, directed by Segundo de Chomón, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 May 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1907!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1907 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- Frederick George Emmison: Archivist / historian.
- Henry Ritz: Comedian / dancer (Ritz Brothers).
- Patrick Browne: British Lord justice of appeal.
- Pierre Latour: French actor and writer, particularly known for playing the character Estragon in a 1953 production of "Waiting for Godot" by Samuel Beckett.
- Jacques Martin: Auray Military man.
- Auto-Cycle Union Tourist Trophy, 1st held