Tuesday 14 May 1907US date format: 5/14/1907, UK date format: 14/5/1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 14, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Karl Schulze (boxer) and Mohammed Ayub Khan.
The Golden Beetle, directed by Segundo de Chomón, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 May 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 1907!
Which were the important events of 14 May 1907 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
- Karl Schulze (boxer)
- Mohammed Ayub Khan: General / Premier / President (Pakistan).
- Dick Bentley: entertainer.
- Karl Schulze: German bantamweight boxing champion 1929-1930.
- Karl Schirdewan: German Communist politician.
- Daphne du Maurier: Novelist.
- Ayub Khan: Pakistani general and politician 2nd President of Pakistan (d. 1974).
- Johnny Moss: American professional poker player (d. 1995).
- Hans von der Groeben: German journalist and diplomat (d. 2005).
- Robert Blot: Seurre Musician.