Tuesday 14 May 1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mohammed Ayub Khan and Dick Bentley.
while The Brass Bowl by Louis J. Vance was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 1907!
Which were the important events of 14 May 1907 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
- Mohammed Ayub Khan: General / Premier / President (Pakistan).
- Dick Bentley: entertainer.
- Karl Schulze: German bantamweight boxing champion 1929-1930.
- Karl Schirdewan: German Communist politician.
- Robert Blot: Seurre Musician.
- Ayub Khan: Pakistani general and politician 2nd President of Pakistan (d. 1974)
- Johnny Moss: American professional poker player (d. 1995)
- Hans von der Groeben: German journalist and diplomat (d. 2005)
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Irish Rosie - Ada Jones
- School Days (When We Were a Couple of Kids) - Byron G. Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?