Wednesday 8 May 1907
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 8, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Wolf von Baudissin and Vegard Sletten.
The Golden Beetle, directed by Segundo de Chomón, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 May 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 8 May 1907 ?
- Saints Wiro, Plechelmus and Otger
- Saint Macharius of Ghent (died 1012)
- Parents' Day in South Korea
- Iris feast of the Region of Brussels capital (in Belgium)
- VE Day
- World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day
- Saint Ida of Nivelles
- Wolf von Baudissin
- Vegard Sletten: Norwegian journalist and newspaper editor.
- Wolf Von Baudissin: German general, military planner and peace researcher.
- Edmund G Ross: American Senator (Born 1826).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Irish Rosie - Ada Jones
- School Days (When We Were a Couple of Kids) - Byron G. Harlan