Wednesday 22 May 1907
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 22, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Laurence Olivier and Hergé .
The Golden Beetle, directed by Segundo de Chomón, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 May 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 May 1907!
Which were the important events of 22 May 1907 ?
- Saint Humilita
- Saint Rita of Cascia
- Victoria Day in Canada
- World Biodiversity Day.
- Republic of Yemen - National Day.
- National Heroes Day in Sri Lanka.
- National Maritime Day in the United States.()
- Saint Atto
- Saint Emile
- Saint Fulk
- Saint Lupus
- Saint Romanus
- Saint Julia
- Saint Renata of Bavaria
- Laurence Olivier: British actor, director and producer, considered by many to be the greatest actor of the twentieth century.
- Hergé : Belgian cartoonist who was the creator of "Tintin.
- Martha Angelici: French operatic soprano of Corsican origin, particularly associated with the French lyric repertoire.
- Eugène Claudius-Petit: French politician who participated in many governments under the Fourth Republic and was a proponent of Firminy Vert.
- Hew Lorimer: Scottish sculptor and noted family, the second son of the famous architect, Sir Robert Lorimer.
- Jean Beaufret: France Writer.
- Jean-Marie Maury: French Catholic prelate, diplomat to the Holy See and 106th Archbishop of Reims (serving from 1968 to 1972).
- Herge: Belgian comic-book creator (d. 1983).
- Albert Trott takes two hat-tricks in an innings, Middlesex versus Somerset.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1907 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- San Antonio (Cowboy Song) - Billy Murray
- You Can Have Broadway - Billy Murray
- The Tale the Church Bell Tolled - Frank Stanley
- Won't You Come Over to My House? - Henry Burr