Monday 18 October 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 18, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur Miller and Victor Sen Yung.
Merely Players, directed by Brian Follmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 October 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 October 1915!
Which were the important events of 18 October 1915 ?
- Also see October 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Piment (Chili Pepper) Day, twenty-seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- R.C. Church, Anglican communion, et alii - Feast of Saint Luke the Evangelist
- USA : Alaska: Alaska Day
- Arthur Miller: Playwright.
- Victor Sen Yung: San Francisco, California -- Actor (Hop Sing-Bonanza, Bachelor Family).
- Albert Viel: French horse rider and breeder.
- Victor Yung: American actor (d. 1980).
- 3rd Italians offensive at Isonzo
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Serenata - John McCormack
- Those Charlie Chaplin Feet - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan