Tuesday 19 March 1907US date format: 3/19/1907, UK date format: 19/3/1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 19, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kent Smith and Cor Treslem [Cornelis L Melsert].
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 March 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 March 1907!
Which were the important events of 19 March 1907 ?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- Mojoday in Discordianism
- The swallows return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.
- The first day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Cor Treslem [Cornelis L Melsert]: Actor / director (Willem van Oranje).
- Kent Smith: NYC, New York -- Actor (Peyton Place, Invaders).
- Nakagawa Soen: Formosa -- Zen teacher (Rinzai line).
- Elizabeh LeFanu: Maconochy composer.
- Marc Vaubourgoin: composer.
- Mario Salvadori: Italian-American structural engineer and professor of both civil engineering and architecture at Columbia University.
- Jay Scherer: American teacher and healer, a pioneer in the natural healing field.
- Cornelius Lugt: Netherlands Actor.
- Thomas Bailey Aldrich US writer (Stillwater Tragedy): dies at age 70.
- 18.8 cm precipitation at Lewer's Ranch Nevada (state record).