Wednesday 19 March 1919
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Cornelis Berkhouwer and Juliette Faber.
Ingeborg Holm, directed by Victor Sjstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while The Sky Pilot in No Man's Land by Ralph Connor was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 March 1919!
Which were the important events of 19 March 1919 ?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- Mojoday in Discordianism
- The swallows return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.
- The first day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Bring Back My Bonnie to Me - Alma Gluck & Orpheus Quartet
- In the Land of Beginning Again - Charles Harrison
- Nora Bayes - How Ya Gonna Keep 'Em Down on the Farm
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?