Sunday 19 October 1986
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 19, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Romina Lanaro and Zachary Barnett.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to When I Think Of You by Janet Jackson.
In UK True Blue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Stand by Me, directed by Rob Reiner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Regrets Only by Sally Quinn was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Super Sloppy Double Dare.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Crackout or Empire!.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 October 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 October 1986!
Which were the important events of 19 October 1986 ?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saints Jean de BrTbeuf, Isaac Jogues, and Companions; Saint Frideswide
- Roman festivals - Armilustrium in honor of Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Tomate (Tomato) Day, twenty-eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Famous Birthdays:19 October
- Flamenco Puro opens at Mark Hellinger Theater NYC for 40 performances
- Raggedy Ann closes at Nederlander Theater NYC after 5 performances
- Allan Border scores the 1,000,000th run in Tests (vs. India, Bombay)
- USSR expels five American diplomats.
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 19 October 1986
- Chicago Bears - Minnesota Vikings : 7 - 23
- Dallas Cowboys - Philadelphia Eagles : 17 - 14
- Detroit Lions - Los Angeles Rams : 10 - 14
- Green Bay Packers - Cleveland Browns : 17 - 14
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Janet Jackson - When I Think Of You
- Tina Turner - Typical Male
- Cyndi Lauper - True Colors
- Genesis - Throwing It All Away
- Don Johnson - Heartbeat
- Stacey Q - Two Of Hearts
- Glass Tiger - Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)
- Robert Palmer - I Didn't Mean To Turn You On
- Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam - All Cried Out
- Billy Joel - A Matter Of Trust
Top #10 R&B songs
- Cameo - Word Up
- Howard Hewett - I'm For Real
- Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
- The Temptations - Lady Soul
- Tina Turner - Typical Male
- Earth Angel (From "The Karate Kid, Part II") - New Edition
- Five Star - Can't Wait Another Minute
- A Little Bit More - Melba Moore (Duet With Freddie Jackson)
- Ashford & Simpson - Count Your Blessings
- Oran 'Juice' Jones - The Rain
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?