Friday October 24, 1986US date format: 10/24/1986, UK date format: 24/10/1986
This day in 30 sec.
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on October 24, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Drake (entertainer) and Oliver Jackson-Cohen.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to True Colors by Cyndi Lauper.
In UK True Blue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Nobody's Fool, directed by Evelyn Purcell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while The Beet Queen by Louise Erdrich was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Unnatural Causes.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bombo or Into the Eagle's Nest.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 October 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 October 1986!
Which were the important events of 24 October 1986 ?
- Also see October 24 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- In The Fellowship of the Ring, by J.R.R. Tolkien, the date is mentioned to Frodo Baggins by Gandalf upon his waking in Rivendell.
- Discordianism - Maladay
- Zambia - Independence Day (1964)
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Antonio Maria Claret
- United Nations Day (charter 1945)
- Drake (entertainer)
- Oliver Jackson-Cohen
- LoLa Monroe
- Drake : Canadian rapper, singer, songwriter and...
- Jessica Stroup: Actress.
- John Ruddy: English footballer.
- Nobuhiko Okamoto: Japanese voice actor and singer.
- Briana Evigan: Actress.
- Aubrey Graham: Canadian actor and rapper.
- Great Britain drops diplomatic relations with Syria
- Lambda Sigma Gamma Sorority Inc. was founded at Sacramento State by Linda V. Fuentes and 26 Founding Mothers.
Birth chart on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1986?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
- Cameo - Word Up
- Howard Hewett - I'm For Real
- Tina Turner - Typical Male
- A Little Bit More - Melba Moore (Duet With Freddie Jackson)
- The Temptations - Lady Soul
- Five Star - Can't Wait Another Minute
- Freddie Jackson - Tasty Love
- The Human League - Human
- Stacy Lattisaw - Nail It To The Wall
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?